Monday, April 19, 2010

Prince of Persia - Typographic Poster

y lecture ask me to design a full typographic poster based on a commercial poster ads.
And then i found the poster i need. "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" (lucky me!). The original poster got worse typographic for movie in this genre. Check this out:

I don't know the reason "what that common and modern font  do up there?".The font isn't unique and look so modern. I think it doesn't match with Prince of Persia theme.
So i think i could redesign it, based on the Prince of Persia the video game font, with some changes. I add some effect to make it look like sand. The base color is Gold with crack and stone texture tomakeit like eroded somehow, because of time. So... here's my final artwork. Prince of Persia The Sands of Time typographic poster. (full typographic poster).

 C'mon! It's free to download and print. Just don't cover my name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment